29.5.10

This is Why I Love T.J. Maxx

Last weekend, I went there with mi madre, and bought an entire outfit for, like, 30 bucks. Nngh. :3 So good.  

However, my favourite piece that I bought has to be these black pants-- jeans rather. (Skinnies? Boot cut? I can never tell.) Either way, here're a few pics-- they look horrid on the rack/by themselves, but they look pretty rad when actually being worn, I think. 8) Yeahh~
*

In natural light...



(This is about as 'hardcore' as I get, by the way, aside from music taste. Ripped jeans-- oohh~. )

In wonky dressing/fitting room light...

 
(Oh geez- I've got my foot cocked in, don't I-- sorry!) Anyway, if I ignore how god-awful those boots are, I can definitely see myself wearing these pretty often.  Pants sometimes fit me awkwardly-- especially if they have rips/distressing so these were a miracle to find.

Add in that they had a size 3 left, and that they're the first pair of pants I've bought in months, and you get a winner. ♥ So... here's me shutting up.  I think instead of showing new stuff, next time I'll just do an outfit post. :]]  That'll be... after tomorrow's circle lens review, I suppose...or instead of it. >.>
 *
P.S. THEY WERE ONLY $7. 

6 comments:

  1. i want ripped jeans like that -whinewhine-
    they fit you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you muchly!

    And as for awesome ripped jeans two stores I noticed that had oddly nice ones were Sears and -wait for iiiit-- Boscov's. (Both are at my local mall.)

    Keep your eyes peeled. o.o Nice jeans can come from anywhere. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOMMG THEY LOOK SO NICE ON YOUR LEGGS
    I wish i had your leeegsss xD

    you exercise daily dont you? oh how do you do it. im so lazy. haa xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha- awww thank you muchly! Oddly enough, I kinda' hate my legs. >.>'''

    All the same, I exercise, like, every other day and I'm just getting back into running/jogging after I busted my knee earlier this year. So, I'm sure I'll agree with you about my legs soon. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE your pants and boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog I eenjoyed reading

    ReplyDelete